Popular Post

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

‘Raktha Charithram is real, not fake’ : Gopal Varma


Ask Ram Gopal Varma whether his upcoming film Raktha Charithram is a real or fake story and he says those words that it’s real. But to what extent? Ask him again and he will definitely say these words in blog, “I keep answering them that it will be an absolutely truthful depiction of the original story but it will be only an absolute truth as in of what I believe to be the absolute truth of the story but what I myself believe to be the absolute truth is not necessarily the absolute true story. But who can vouch with absolute truth that what I am saying is not the absolute truth.

The reason why I am saying this is because I was not personally present physically at the time and place when those incidents happened, to claim it as absolute truth. Also most of the people who took part in those incidents have died or have been killed. The few remaining talked to me in extensive detail, but I can’t guarantee that they were telling me the absolute truth. Likewise I can’t guarantee you, that I am telling the absolute truth to you just by saying that they told me the absolute truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment