texanguy
12-16 12:46 PM
they probably have assigned a visa number to your case during the month of august/sept when your priority date was current and might have shelved it to open at a future time (which happens to be just about now!)
Congratulations on your green card. Enjoy your freedom...
Ladies and Gentlemen,
As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.
Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).
So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.
Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your files comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....
Congratulations on your green card. Enjoy your freedom...
Ladies and Gentlemen,
As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.
Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).
So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.
Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your files comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....
wallpaper be called “Not Afraid.”

chacha
03-05 02:33 PM
I'm assuming you are Indian like most of us on this site. remember THIS country would be in big trouble with Indians working in all kinds of institutions working in the sciences and IT. The whole country would go down the pan. I work for an IT recruitment firm, 80% of our employees that are out on assignment are Indian and i think the govenment knows that..
danu2007
07-13 04:21 PM
So far only 1327 members signed the petition. This needs around 5000 signatures.
This will show the number of filed I-485 applications to Chertoff..Please sign..
--------------------------------------------------
Please sign your petition and give support to Congresswoman Lofgren's requests from her letter dated July 9th, 2007. Doing so is the only way we can begin to restore fairness to this process.
http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/petition/Chertoff
-----------------------------------------------------
This will show the number of filed I-485 applications to Chertoff..Please sign..
--------------------------------------------------
Please sign your petition and give support to Congresswoman Lofgren's requests from her letter dated July 9th, 2007. Doing so is the only way we can begin to restore fairness to this process.
http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/petition/Chertoff
-----------------------------------------------------
2011 Origin of Symbols: Eminem
rjgleason
July 19th, 2004, 03:33 AM
No, no, please don't change anything, I'm just kidding!!
More semi-nudes would be cool though. :p
I know you are kidding!!!
More semi-nudes would be cool though. :p
I know you are kidding!!!
more...
pcs
01-22 06:36 PM
Go on guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
On every crossroad on the road to success , you get many to hold you BUT..... very few will tell you to move forward
On every crossroad on the road to success , you get many to hold you BUT..... very few will tell you to move forward
fatjoe
08-25 07:49 PM
How do we know if our case is pre-adjudicated or nor, is it only a guess based on PD, that a case may pre-adjudicated.
Today, I called uscis, and asked if my case is pre-adjudicated or not. I was told that the rep does not have access to my personal info.
PD - July 2004-EB2
I 485 RD - Aug 17, 2007 and ND - Oct 16, 2007
Attended interview at the local uscis on June 25th, 2009
Spouse alone second FP on July 5th , 2009
I
Today, I called uscis, and asked if my case is pre-adjudicated or not. I was told that the rep does not have access to my personal info.
PD - July 2004-EB2
I 485 RD - Aug 17, 2007 and ND - Oct 16, 2007
Attended interview at the local uscis on June 25th, 2009
Spouse alone second FP on July 5th , 2009
I
more...

RandyK
02-16 04:57 PM
Where can I get this? Local Library ?
2010 illuminati not afraid.
usirit
07-01 02:40 PM
20K = Using an attorney for H1B Visa, 4 H4, Renewal of H1B Visa + 4 H4, Sponsorship Company got bought and change name = Re-Issuing H1B Visa, PERM Process....
But still.... people ask why illegals just don't come here legally?????? :mad:
20K ...is that what it cost you so far ??? that is way too expensive ..
I agree how can a poor laborer afford such fees ?
But still.... people ask why illegals just don't come here legally?????? :mad:
20K ...is that what it cost you so far ??? that is way too expensive ..
I agree how can a poor laborer afford such fees ?
more...
brasil
07-29 08:55 PM
Quoting what reason did the DMV confiscated your driver's license?
Standard procedure and license was about to expire.
This does not apply for address change if the expiration date is long...
Standard procedure and license was about to expire.
This does not apply for address change if the expiration date is long...
hair Eminem - Not Afraid [Music
maverick_joe
05-23 12:31 PM
go through the AR 11 form online and after you complete the same you would see options to put in your receipt numbers , do the same for yourself and your secondary
Hello,
I filed my 485/EAD/AP last year and recently changed my address. Besides filing an AR11, what are the other steps I need to do? Should I be calling USCIS to make sure the new address gets reflected on my 485 application?
Thanks,
Kunal
Hello,
I filed my 485/EAD/AP last year and recently changed my address. Besides filing an AR11, what are the other steps I need to do? Should I be calling USCIS to make sure the new address gets reflected on my 485 application?
Thanks,
Kunal
more...
RNGC
02-05 08:38 PM
Always advicible to use H1B renewal and H1B transfer, recommend not to use EAD.
If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.
And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.
Good luck
Thanks for the replies....but its been more that 180 days since I applied I-485, and my I-140 is approved, so revoking I-140 is out of the question. I would prefer to use AP instead of using H1, the trouble of going to the consulate when you travel......So, one more Q, Can we show our AP, even after we work on the H1 extension at the POE ?
Thanks.
If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.
And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.
Good luck
Thanks for the replies....but its been more that 180 days since I applied I-485, and my I-140 is approved, so revoking I-140 is out of the question. I would prefer to use AP instead of using H1, the trouble of going to the consulate when you travel......So, one more Q, Can we show our AP, even after we work on the H1 extension at the POE ?
Thanks.
hot Eminem, “Not Afraid”
gbof
10-09 10:08 PM
:) Even if USCIS says that they cant predict future cut-off dates, its not going to slow down the prediction-pundits on IV. Soon we'll have a thread out for December Visa Bulletin prediction!!
I vaguely remember a big guy from uscis presenting a awafully hopeless picture on forward movement (just before june/luly 09), there was a generous spill over in sep09 and dates moved forward (hopefully neverto go back). I donot believe what these non serious guys say. Let us hope for the best.
I vaguely remember a big guy from uscis presenting a awafully hopeless picture on forward movement (just before june/luly 09), there was a generous spill over in sep09 and dates moved forward (hopefully neverto go back). I donot believe what these non serious guys say. Let us hope for the best.
more...
house Eminem, l#39;Anti-Illuminati
abingc
08-16 03:22 PM
Hi,
My H1-B Transfer has applied on 08-05-2010 in Premium Processing in California Center. I have not yet recieved any receipt until now (11 calendar days have passed; 7 working days). I asked the HR people of the company and they said usually it takes some time to get the receipt number. I am worried because it has already 11 calendar days and did not get any receipt number even though it is premium processing. Should I ask attorney to check with USCIS regarding my status of the petition? Are there any delays right now in the processing times in California Center? Is there any way that I can check my H1-B Transfer status with out having the reciept number? Should I ask the Attorney to contact the USCIS office?
By the way Attorney told that I can work for this company (who filed my transfer petition) as I got my LCA and right now I am working with this company.
Please throw some light on my case...
Thank you very much.
I also want to know if it is ok to join the new employer after the H1b transfer request has been fedexed? or should i wait for the Receipt?
My H1-B Transfer has applied on 08-05-2010 in Premium Processing in California Center. I have not yet recieved any receipt until now (11 calendar days have passed; 7 working days). I asked the HR people of the company and they said usually it takes some time to get the receipt number. I am worried because it has already 11 calendar days and did not get any receipt number even though it is premium processing. Should I ask attorney to check with USCIS regarding my status of the petition? Are there any delays right now in the processing times in California Center? Is there any way that I can check my H1-B Transfer status with out having the reciept number? Should I ask the Attorney to contact the USCIS office?
By the way Attorney told that I can work for this company (who filed my transfer petition) as I got my LCA and right now I am working with this company.
Please throw some light on my case...
Thank you very much.
I also want to know if it is ok to join the new employer after the H1b transfer request has been fedexed? or should i wait for the Receipt?
tattoo Not Afraid
ita
10-18 04:26 PM
Hi,
Can someone please tell me how do I create a thread for new posting.
Searched for New Thread ut didn't find any.
Thanks.
Can someone please tell me how do I create a thread for new posting.
Searched for New Thread ut didn't find any.
Thanks.
more...
pictures eminem wallpaper not afraid.
bp333
10-04 07:10 PM
Hi Folks,
I had applied for AOS,EAD and AP for me and my wife on July 2nd.
I got my EAD, Finger Printing Notification, but my wife's application got returned on Aug 30th. I called USCIS after 3 months to find out status on her case and they said it was returned on Aug 30th which we haven't received so far. The reason for rejection was incorrect or missing check.:(
So, can please any one tell me if i can re-apply her case even though i did not get her application back?
Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot
gc_dreamer_485
Hi, I am in the same situation. Rejected on 9/11 and they said they mailed it on 9/19 haven't received the packet yet. Please keep me posted.
FYI, you can open a FORMAL Investigation with USCIS if the mailing of rejection notice exceeds more than 30 days. Call USCIS and see what they have to say.
I had applied for AOS,EAD and AP for me and my wife on July 2nd.
I got my EAD, Finger Printing Notification, but my wife's application got returned on Aug 30th. I called USCIS after 3 months to find out status on her case and they said it was returned on Aug 30th which we haven't received so far. The reason for rejection was incorrect or missing check.:(
So, can please any one tell me if i can re-apply her case even though i did not get her application back?
Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot
gc_dreamer_485
Hi, I am in the same situation. Rejected on 9/11 and they said they mailed it on 9/19 haven't received the packet yet. Please keep me posted.
FYI, you can open a FORMAL Investigation with USCIS if the mailing of rejection notice exceeds more than 30 days. Call USCIS and see what they have to say.
dresses Eminem eminem wallpaper not
edifier
07-23 07:40 PM
I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
more...
makeup Eminem, quot;Not Afraidquot;
aquarianf
06-21 04:52 PM
Since this thread is open and dont want to wast resouce on new thread. I want to ask people those who had already filed 485/EAD/AP that did anyone has taken photos at Walgreens.
I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.
Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
Go to local CVS store
I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.
Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
Go to local CVS store
girlfriend eminem im not afraid album.
akred
04-16 11:51 PM
Advanced degree = MS and higher
Generally STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math all fall under Science/Engineering colleges. Anthing out of this college including MBA, MA, Accountancy, Marketing etc are not included in STEM.
Are you getting this from official sources? I think Accountancy, Marketing and so on would qualify as long as the degree is a Master of Science.
Generally STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math all fall under Science/Engineering colleges. Anthing out of this college including MBA, MA, Accountancy, Marketing etc are not included in STEM.
Are you getting this from official sources? I think Accountancy, Marketing and so on would qualify as long as the degree is a Master of Science.
hairstyles eminem wallpaper not afraid.

mangelschots
07-14 02:51 PM
Folks,
NSC and TSC are still processing the mid june filers cases. Please see the below link. They are slow in issuing receipts. The date you are seeing is notice dates. The receipt date are june or prior to that.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes071307.pdf
what do they mean with "USCIS expects to provide in time-compliance for receipting of form types listed below:" and then lists the date 7/18/07 for I-485 in Nebraska Service Centre.
I filed my I-485 on 06/25/07 (my PD is March 04). I have not yet received any confirmation, receipt or anything else from my application. I just hope that my application did not end up with the July applications.
NSC and TSC are still processing the mid june filers cases. Please see the below link. They are slow in issuing receipts. The date you are seeing is notice dates. The receipt date are june or prior to that.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes071307.pdf
what do they mean with "USCIS expects to provide in time-compliance for receipting of form types listed below:" and then lists the date 7/18/07 for I-485 in Nebraska Service Centre.
I filed my I-485 on 06/25/07 (my PD is March 04). I have not yet received any confirmation, receipt or anything else from my application. I just hope that my application did not end up with the July applications.
realizeit
09-18 12:41 AM
I think, you could wait for few more weeks. Sometimes, the delay may be due to the unavailability of appointment dates at the nearest uscis office. In your case, I guess it is Newark or New Jersey or whatever..which I guess is an office with lot of applicants under its jurisdiction.
If you apply this logic to a person from a remote place, that will answer why he receives a notice early.
Well I won't suggest you to wait for more than 6-8 weeks.
Hello all,
I had a question: My and my wife's 485 ND is august 27 from TSC. We haven't got any FP notice yet.
Is anyone in a similar situation? data indicates that most of the august notice dates applicants have already got their FP appointments. I am from NJ so newark must be my ASC.
Should I call USCIS or wait?
Any suggestions are welcomed...
Thanks.
If you apply this logic to a person from a remote place, that will answer why he receives a notice early.
Well I won't suggest you to wait for more than 6-8 weeks.
Hello all,
I had a question: My and my wife's 485 ND is august 27 from TSC. We haven't got any FP notice yet.
Is anyone in a similar situation? data indicates that most of the august notice dates applicants have already got their FP appointments. I am from NJ so newark must be my ASC.
Should I call USCIS or wait?
Any suggestions are welcomed...
Thanks.
sanjay
07-07 08:09 PM
mbawa,
We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.
IV Team
I will appreciate your action.
We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.
IV Team
I will appreciate your action.

No comments:
Post a Comment