Popular Post

Sunday, June 5, 2011

jessica alba machete pictures

jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica Alba#39;s #39;Machete#39; nude
  • Jessica Alba#39;s #39;Machete#39; nude



  • rdowns
    Apr 8, 10:17 AM
    How selfish and arrogant of Obama to say he'll veto any further extensions. The House already passed a 1 week extension yesterday. And now we're facing a shutdown because Obama wants to stamp his feet like a whiny child.

    These greedy left-wingers refusing to cut the fat out of the budget are going to force financial hardship on hundreds of thousands of people if there's a shut-down. They need to put their arrogance aside for a moment, and realize that the budget has to be fixed. now. $Trillions in debt? And they want to spend more on bull #$%& social programs? Talk about clueless. When you're this far in debt, you can't afford to flush more money down the toilet on controversial programs like NPR, Planned Parenthood, etc.

    The paltry few cuts they've agreed to so far, is as if I made $50k a year, spent $90k a year, had $1 million in credit card debt and thought I could fix everything by no longer going out to dinner a few times a month. What a joke. :rolleyes:


    Your rant would be pretty good if it contained any truth.

    What controversial about women health issues? No federal money is used for abortions; that's been the law of the land for quite some time. Why do the Republicans keep bringing it up? This isn't about the budget, it's about ideology.

    Both sides are disingenuous but the Republicans are much worse.





    jessica alba machete pictures. Gallery | jessica alba yahoo
  • Gallery | jessica alba yahoo



  • flopticalcube
    Mar 13, 01:14 PM
    You bet! Lets put back what greed and globalist conspiracies have recked. Here is a nice article. http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/03/in-early-2010-somewhere-high.ars We as americans need to replace co like Apple,dell and boeing that sell their souls to the devil for subsidised money. The money needed to run the country isn't abundant and china IS the real enemy that we are foolishly helping. We don't need china, they need us and if I start a co soon, china isn't even on my profit radar, just my military one.

    That article contains some errors. Shipping rates, for instance, are about the same as they were in 2008 and similar to 2002 so that is a red herring.

    I would also question you as to why you think that China is an enemy? They appear to be more like a partner in a symbiotic relationship. You need each other.





    jessica alba machete pictures. Machete, Jessica Alba | In
  • Machete, Jessica Alba | In



  • saving107
    May 2, 12:48 PM
    I was at the Apple Store yesterday and I placed my Black iPhone side-by-side (on a flat surface) with White model they have on display, and my friend and I could not tell the difference is thickness.

    I did the same with 2 other White models and had the same result, so I was rather baffled as to what the bloggers were reporting. So Phil Schiller was not lying, thanks Phil.
    http://d2omthbq56rzfx.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/9to5Schiller.png
    http://www.9to5mac.com/64682/phil-schiller-white-iphone-isnt-thicker-dont-believe-all-the-junk-that-you-read/





    jessica alba machete pictures. jessica-alba-machete-venice-
  • jessica-alba-machete-venice-



  • davidjearly
    Dec 21, 02:49 AM
    I sure hope this hasn't ruined davidjearly's christmas (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8423340.stm).

    Not at all. As I said, I have no inclination for either Joe or RATM, or most chart music in general to be honest. I just thought the 'campaign' was pathetic, and still do.

    It will be interesting to see what gets played more on the radio over the next week. I have a feeling it won't be RATM, which will indicate how pathetic and meaningless this whole 'campaign' has been. This is what I have been getting at all along. Someone will need to let me know though as I don't listen to the radio much either.



    more...


    jessica alba machete pictures. jessica alba machete high
  • jessica alba machete high



  • BadCatOS
    Apr 2, 03:09 PM
    I wear a black shirt and jeans almost every day too!

    But...

    1: I wear good shoes. Come on steve!
    2: Mine fit.
    3: Turtlenecks dont look good on anyone.

    New Balance 993 are bad shoes? Made in USA and a quality running shoe.





    jessica alba machete pictures. jessica alba machete hot
  • jessica alba machete hot



  • capsfan78
    Mar 24, 06:08 AM
    Are you people seriously applauding this? What a waste of our tax dollars!! I do contracts with the Navy every single day and I know that the technology that they have will not be benefited by the use of iPad/iPod/iPhone. The military does not offer wi-fi to their staff on base. Everything is hard wired and the conduit is sealed with a tamper proof silicon. The Government is very very particular about their SIPRnet (as they call it). Without wi-fi, what use is the iPad for the military other than to give them a little treat and waste our tax dollars? They already have mobile equipment in the vehicles that is far superior to Apple's products.

    Every officer I know has a gov't issued blackberry. The iphone and ipad don't necessarily need wifi to be of value.



    more...


    jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica Alba - quot;Machetequot; Los
  • Jessica Alba - quot;Machetequot; Los



  • ct-scan
    Oct 10, 08:34 AM
    any proof other than you are pretty sure?



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Xeon#5100-series_.22Woodcrest.22





    jessica alba machete pictures. jessica-alba-machete mar
  • jessica-alba-machete mar



  • JoeG4
    May 6, 04:31 PM
    Except of course, the Unix backend that powers OS X also powers ATM machines, practically every cellphone, a lot of cars, and many other servers/embedded devices as well.

    You're right that Windows has the major retail cash register & ATM market down. However, a lot of stores don't use Windows (pretty much any small business that uses those casio cash registers doesn't, and many chains like 99 cent stores just use those tiny keyboard-is-the-computer registers that I am 100% certain DO NOT run Windows).

    On that note, I can tell you that Dish Network uses Linux on all of their receivers, but then Comcast and VZ use Windows on their receivers *ponders*



    more...


    jessica alba machete pictures. take Jessica+alba+machete+
  • take Jessica+alba+machete+



  • gkarris
    Mar 29, 04:01 PM
    I am tempted to buy one for this reason. I was able to look at one in a store earlier today and wow, its ugly.. I really prefer the look of the DSi a lot more, the 3DS just looks horrible compared to the DSi.

    The 3D aspect really means nothing to me as I cannot see anything in 3D (glasses based or this I assume) because of my vision issues. The idea of having better graphics compels me, however I'm not sure if I will get one just yet.

    The screens are more vibrant on top of that.

    The 3D is an option. The better graphics alone is worth it - though I'm hoping it's not going to be all just "updated" N64 games.

    If you are not using the 3D - I'd wait until the price drops and maybe a slimmer version is available...





    jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica Alba Machete Premire
  • Jessica Alba Machete Premire



  • aus_dave
    Aug 19, 12:54 AM
    I like it (the message and the graphic :D). It would probably look just as good without the headphones too.



    more...


    jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica Alba Sparkles in Glam
  • Jessica Alba Sparkles in Glam



  • Salty Pirate
    Apr 25, 10:04 AM
    backlit keyboard

    8 GB RAM

    better thermals/enough horsepower that the damn fans will not come on when watching flash content





    jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica @ Machete Premiere
  • Jessica @ Machete Premiere



  • redeye be
    May 27, 07:57 PM
    you can find your user number in the panel to the left of your profile, above user summary. In my case the number is 125107.
    Thx for pointing this out, must have missed it somehow.
    Added to the FAQ.

    Good to know it runs in Amnesty!



    more...


    jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica Alba as Sartana
  • Jessica Alba as Sartana



  • AppleScruff1
    Mar 25, 11:02 AM
    Remember back in the 90's when Apple was a dying company?





    jessica alba machete pictures. Posts Tagged #39;jessica alba
  • Posts Tagged #39;jessica alba



  • macman312
    Apr 5, 05:50 PM
    Apple should've held out on the refresh to include USB 3 and even HDMI. Thunderbolt and the is currently useless.

    agreed the apple store person was like you can transfer a 5GB movie in 10 seconds but I was like transfer to what? But there is a new LaCie hard drive coming in the summer :D but it would be great to have that sort of connectivity in the new iphone. It is also annoying that there is no 3.0?.....



    more...


    jessica alba machete pictures. jessica-alba-machete-venice-
  • jessica-alba-machete-venice-



  • rdowns
    Nov 9, 08:16 AM
    RFID is insecure. The british RFID passports have been cracked within less than 48 hours, the German test ones in less than a day. I wouldn't trust RFID for any important and sensible information like payment services. It's fine for stuff like tracking packages or my skiing card - but that's it.


    If it is so insecure, why haven't we heard of all the peoplebeing ripped off where it's used quite extensively?





    jessica alba machete pictures. Yesterday, Jessica Alba
  • Yesterday, Jessica Alba



  • Designer Dale
    Mar 16, 02:44 PM
    [QUOTE=Waybo;12154186]////
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5051/5531424429_1eaf976b56_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/damoncrane/5531424429/in/photostream/)
    I like the crop you used here better than the original post. The frame is broken up with the subject in the left portion and the horses head leads into the right. Nice(er).

    I know I'm a bit late, but I took this on saturday partially with this challenge in mind. What do you think?

    http://gnd.homedns.org/PassingTheGate_1000.jpg
    Very good Tall Ship and the Golden Gate shot. I like the framing with the ship placed off center.



    AoB has the next Challenge posted. It is the last of the original three chosen and one of us will open a new topic thread to cover the next three in a week or so.

    Hats off to everyone for keeping this up and running.

    Dale



    more...


    jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica Alba Premieres
  • Jessica Alba Premieres



  • RMo
    Mar 23, 01:45 PM
    It would be nice if this worked in the other direction as well--i.e., from a computer to an iOS/AirPlay device. (Yes, I know about AirFoil and friends.)

    EDIT: Wait, can Home Sharing in 4.3 do this? (I don't have a 4.3 device...yet.) If so, I guess I can expand my wishlist to include non-iTunes media... :)





    jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica Alba vs. #39;Machete#39;
  • Jessica Alba vs. #39;Machete#39;



  • MorphingDragon
    Mar 27, 03:48 AM
    Im no expert on body language, but him leaning back suggests hes relaxed. Him having his legs crossed means hes talking about something serious. His hands suggest hes asking a question or offering something.

    Is he smiling in the picture?





    jessica alba machete pictures. Jessica Alba, Quentin
  • Jessica Alba, Quentin



  • ImperialX
    Jan 19, 06:41 PM
    and there are many reports of headaches.

    Those are from Japanese tabloids. It's not real.





    Bonte
    Mar 25, 10:36 AM
    Greedy or not, if Apple and RIM are part of some patent infringement they have to pay up.

    for this? "a method of previewing pictures" :confused:





    KingYaba
    Apr 22, 05:07 PM
    Mac users also are more likely to describe themselves as computer-savvy

    Having run Linux for the past two years, I find this bit hilarious.





    jonharris200
    Nov 2, 12:56 PM
    I have four friends who have just bought a Mac. All of them switched from PCs.





    efoto
    Sep 18, 11:48 PM
    <snip>
    If you do get a chance to talk to her again, BE CREATIVE! Send her an instant message on iChat from across the store... save her from a masked man robbing the store at gun...., well you get the picture.

    Lastly, Dont get to into detail in this post... there is a possibly she or one of her co-workers cruises the macrumors forums, and she could find this really creepy or really cool :D

    I sincerely apologize if I have repeated anything that someone else has said
    but I think its really cool that you reached out to a community that usually deals with computer questions. :D

    How would one send an instant message across the store to another computer in the same store? I realize the whole to her portion would require her presence in front of a computer, I am just talking in general, unless you signed into both and sent it to yourself or something :confused:

    I decided it didn't matter to go into detail in the post because it just doesn't matter. If she is on here, or a friend is on here, well fine and dandy, I hope she remembers who I am. If she is as smart as she was cute (building the points here in case she is reading ;) ) then she can go check the member photo directory and recall what I look like, I don't care. I would dare to say that if she finds this really creepy then she probably didn't read the entire thread, because after doing so she should realize that I am just shy and unknowing, not stalkerish and creepy (at least I hope not). Either way, if she realizes who this is and is interested, she can say hi next time....guys don't mind when women act too, at least I don't :)

    As far as reaching out here, well who else would I ask? :rolleyes:
    Computers, personal finances, women, life goals, car help, it's all here....I think :confused: :D





    Rodimus Prime
    Oct 9, 06:59 PM
    As ITR 81 already mentioned, they are already often selling at below their cost to attract customers. They don't have any room to go lower unless the studios drop their prices.

    B


    this is something that needs to be pointed out again. The complaint that Target has is the fact that the online download price is well below the cost it would be for them. You have to remember when they sell a DVD they only make 1-2 bucks off of it. Right now the stuff on iTunes is below what it cost them to get it and apple is making money off of it. Not losing it like Target is.

    They are telling the studios they want to be able to buy the DVDs from them at a more competive price. If they do not get their way they will reduce the amount of shelf space for the DVD and reduce the amount they sell because of that. Net result is the studios lose more money.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment