
Anders �stberg
July 19th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Anders, I'll try and minimize my baseball shots, but I don't really know any semi-nudes, locally, anyway!
No, no, please don't change anything, I'm just kidding!!
More semi-nudes would be cool though. :p
No, no, please don't change anything, I'm just kidding!!
More semi-nudes would be cool though. :p
wallpaper Publicado no blog do Celso
Winner
06-09 12:40 PM
Welcome Ron Hira.
I know, you are strict opponent of Employment base immigration. I know, your basic concern for the abuse of H1B system by some people but don't you think huge backlog for Employment based green card is a genuine problem to address separately. Why are you covering H1B abuse issue with Employment based green card? A person born in Indian get more than 10 years to get GC and same caliber person born few miles away in Pakistan or Bangladesh get GC in 1 year!!! Both person have same look, same culture, speak same language. Is it cultural diversity??
Lets have some negotiation fix genuine loophole in H1B system to prevent abuse and address genuine problem of Employment based GC backlog. If we keep fighting, neither one is going to be fix. Please have your thought.
This not the real Ron-the-Loser, it's Ron-the-impersonator. But you do have a good point.
I know, you are strict opponent of Employment base immigration. I know, your basic concern for the abuse of H1B system by some people but don't you think huge backlog for Employment based green card is a genuine problem to address separately. Why are you covering H1B abuse issue with Employment based green card? A person born in Indian get more than 10 years to get GC and same caliber person born few miles away in Pakistan or Bangladesh get GC in 1 year!!! Both person have same look, same culture, speak same language. Is it cultural diversity??
Lets have some negotiation fix genuine loophole in H1B system to prevent abuse and address genuine problem of Employment based GC backlog. If we keep fighting, neither one is going to be fix. Please have your thought.
This not the real Ron-the-Loser, it's Ron-the-impersonator. But you do have a good point.

gccovet
10-09 01:27 PM
This was big surprize to me. Mine and my spuse had hard LUD on our I485 with the current status as :Notice Returned as Undeliverable. There wer no other updates or status change or approval or denial or soft LUD etc.
The most surpising to me that both of us received the Finger Printing notices on our new address just a month ago.
This is really frustrating.
When I called up the 800 number the lady said just ignore this status as this is some computer glitch.
Dont know what to do just believe her or try to do something else?
Need help ! any one out there in same situation???
I would suggest you not to take this lightly, though some IO on phone said so. I would suggest you to go for infopass ASAP
The most surpising to me that both of us received the Finger Printing notices on our new address just a month ago.
This is really frustrating.
When I called up the 800 number the lady said just ignore this status as this is some computer glitch.
Dont know what to do just believe her or try to do something else?
Need help ! any one out there in same situation???
I would suggest you not to take this lightly, though some IO on phone said so. I would suggest you to go for infopass ASAP
2011 Observe o mapa e escreva
FixCIS
01-24 12:51 PM
Can the period for which PD was not current be taken into account while counting the wait period?
Theoretically, can one file WOM even when the PD is not current - to resolve the NC issue?
amsgc, filing a WOM while your PD is not current will not work. The US Attorney will simply dismiss your action as moot, or in the best case scenario, you will have to hold your case in abeyance while you wait for the PD to become current again. The idea of adding the department of state as a defendant is not likely to work.
Living in NDCA, your best bet is to file the WOM. There is no need to wait for the congressman or first lady's response.
Aside from the obvious AP EAD issues, how has the GC delay affected your life or inconvenienced you?
Theoretically, can one file WOM even when the PD is not current - to resolve the NC issue?
amsgc, filing a WOM while your PD is not current will not work. The US Attorney will simply dismiss your action as moot, or in the best case scenario, you will have to hold your case in abeyance while you wait for the PD to become current again. The idea of adding the department of state as a defendant is not likely to work.
Living in NDCA, your best bet is to file the WOM. There is no need to wait for the congressman or first lady's response.
Aside from the obvious AP EAD issues, how has the GC delay affected your life or inconvenienced you?
more...
gconmymind
11-12 03:35 PM
Gurus,
I am on H1B in USA and now I am planning to set up a company in India. Will I be violating any laws by doing this.
Can I operate the company from USA and still get payed in India. My clients will be paying my company in India.
Will I have to pay taxes in USA.
Thank you for your time.
If you are doing the work from USA, then you have to get paid in USA and pay US taxes.
If you are getting the work done from India, only then your clients can pay your company in India.
This is my understanding. Talk to your lawyer and CPA.
I am on H1B in USA and now I am planning to set up a company in India. Will I be violating any laws by doing this.
Can I operate the company from USA and still get payed in India. My clients will be paying my company in India.
Will I have to pay taxes in USA.
Thank you for your time.
If you are doing the work from USA, then you have to get paid in USA and pay US taxes.
If you are getting the work done from India, only then your clients can pay your company in India.
This is my understanding. Talk to your lawyer and CPA.
sanju_dba
06-21 05:09 PM
Use your DigiCam
Take pictures on white/light Background
Focus till your waist ( important ).
Then take the card/chip to walmart.
Use the photocenter/kiosk there,
opt for wallet size,$.28 ( each wallet order will print 2 pictures in it )
autoadjust / manual contrast for extra brightness and print it.
collect in 1/2 hr, cut the pictures as needed.
I paid $2 total.
:)
Take pictures on white/light Background
Focus till your waist ( important ).
Then take the card/chip to walmart.
Use the photocenter/kiosk there,
opt for wallet size,$.28 ( each wallet order will print 2 pictures in it )
autoadjust / manual contrast for extra brightness and print it.
collect in 1/2 hr, cut the pictures as needed.
I paid $2 total.
:)
more...
ArkBird
07-12 01:21 PM
Its NATIVE INDIAN AMERICANS not 'RED INDIANS'. The term you used is considered derogatory by many.
Nope. That will be us... "Native Indian" Americans. They are "Native Americans"
Oh.. Damn Parenthesis ....! :)
Nope. That will be us... "Native Indian" Americans. They are "Native Americans"
Oh.. Damn Parenthesis ....! :)
2010 Ex: Mapas do Brasil, mapa da

hopefulgc
12-05 09:54 PM
sorry that job is taken.... a monkey does it already.. what are u gonna replace him?
You mean Visa Bulletin programmer?
You mean Visa Bulletin programmer?
more...
willIWill
06-16 12:54 PM
Vinzak, You have to take into consideration the recaptured visas of the 90's applied in the period 00-06. If I remember correctly the earlier recapture was signed in 2000 by Pres. Clinton . If we exclude those recaptured numbers the actuals are much lesser. Hope this helps.
hair Mapa do Brasil
whiteStallion
05-19 01:53 PM
Sounds like a good idea...for those of us who missed the summer 2007 bus, this may be the only way of getting to an EAD status in the near future, going by the recent Visa bulletins and retrogression of EB2 & non-availability of EB3 year-round.
I am thinking to start solid campaign for EAD and AP when pre filling for 485. Its in very begining stage. Once I get how many can join hand we can start a funding drive and some aggressive campaign for it. DHS and DOL are studing how to resolve this on going problem for Highly Skilled immigrants.at the end of day admin may come with pre filling for highly skilled.
I am thinking to start solid campaign for EAD and AP when pre filling for 485. Its in very begining stage. Once I get how many can join hand we can start a funding drive and some aggressive campaign for it. DHS and DOL are studing how to resolve this on going problem for Highly Skilled immigrants.at the end of day admin may come with pre filling for highly skilled.
more...
LOL123
07-30 11:47 AM
Bump >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hot Porto Alegre e a região do
jazzyjatt
07-29 10:12 PM
Getting the driver's license is not the problem, I know it will come. Problem here is why I cannot drive outside SC for up to 60 days waiting for the DL card? Remember I've to surrender my old SC license. This is serious limitation to my work, e.g. I need to go to Atlanta on 08/19 and I cannot drive there.
In September I will go to Italy, what if I don�t get my DL till then?
And you say �Not sure why you thought of it as being punished�
This is ridiculous
On Checking the SC dmv site and it is interesting to note that non-citizens are not allowed to renew their license online. I guess this is the result of illegal immigration reform thing which is now a part of so many states along with SC. And I think they are running background checks against the legal status of any non-citizen folks. My take would be that you should consider meeting the senator and explaining the issue. They can basically expedite the process so that you wont have to wait for a long time.
In September I will go to Italy, what if I don�t get my DL till then?
And you say �Not sure why you thought of it as being punished�
This is ridiculous
On Checking the SC dmv site and it is interesting to note that non-citizens are not allowed to renew their license online. I guess this is the result of illegal immigration reform thing which is now a part of so many states along with SC. And I think they are running background checks against the legal status of any non-citizen folks. My take would be that you should consider meeting the senator and explaining the issue. They can basically expedite the process so that you wont have to wait for a long time.
more...
house Fazendo um recorte no Brasil,
iv_only_hope
09-30 03:13 PM
There is some potential good news on the horizon. DHS just published a notice (http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspubli...0000648072c5eb) that they intend to consolidate three of ancient CIS electronic record systems into a new database. Hopefully, this new database will yield the data the Visa Office needs.
Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.
Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.
CREDIT:RON GOTCHER
Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.
Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.
CREDIT:RON GOTCHER
tattoo A região sudeste do Brasil é a

ck_b2001
07-25 03:52 PM
I agree that protest idea should not be misused. They have listened to us once now they will say "what else they want". Though there are more long terms issues but i guess protest ideas can be saved for later on or wait for the momentum to buildup itself.
more...
pictures No lugar dela a região que em
chitra
02-26 01:50 PM
Phani, looks like you do not know your immigration lingo....read up on it, and if you do not have anything constructive to contribute, please do not contribute at all.
dresses Turismo Contato - Mapa Site

swati2309
06-20 03:53 PM
Our fellow marchers,
The two of us, here in LA, are trying to hear as many stories as possible and get all the information to write our script. The more compelling the stories, the more powerful this documentary can be.
This is a collective voice and we are all in this together. Think of this as our chance to make this voice heard. All of us who are part of this struggle are giving our best in creating world-class software, products & services. But most of all, we are providing some of the best years of our life to this adopted homeland of ours. In return, we are living our life in a holding pattern instead of realizing our potential to the fullest.
Please do come forward and share your stories with us. People who are not in LA can still be a part of this, email us your stories. We will figure out a way to weave you in If you wish to stay anonymous, let us know and we will not mention your names, we just want to understand your life stories.
The broader our understanding of the issues that all of us are facing, the stronger the script would come out to be.
Bring your unique gift to this voice and help us make a change for all of us.
You can email Jwalant at jay@immigrationvoice.org or us at weTheVoice@gmail.com
Thanks
Aradhana & Swati
The two of us, here in LA, are trying to hear as many stories as possible and get all the information to write our script. The more compelling the stories, the more powerful this documentary can be.
This is a collective voice and we are all in this together. Think of this as our chance to make this voice heard. All of us who are part of this struggle are giving our best in creating world-class software, products & services. But most of all, we are providing some of the best years of our life to this adopted homeland of ours. In return, we are living our life in a holding pattern instead of realizing our potential to the fullest.
Please do come forward and share your stories with us. People who are not in LA can still be a part of this, email us your stories. We will figure out a way to weave you in If you wish to stay anonymous, let us know and we will not mention your names, we just want to understand your life stories.
The broader our understanding of the issues that all of us are facing, the stronger the script would come out to be.
Bring your unique gift to this voice and help us make a change for all of us.
You can email Jwalant at jay@immigrationvoice.org or us at weTheVoice@gmail.com
Thanks
Aradhana & Swati
more...
makeup Região Nordeste
leena_k
01-31 07:04 PM
Thanks for the link:)
girlfriend A região Sudeste do Brasil é

aj_jadeja
02-17 12:53 PM
Great article! Surely, it must have gotten John Miller atleast thinking what is going on in the US! What he has called a faster process in the US takes atleast 8-10 years since arrival in the US!
I am going to e-mail him, and would like others to do so too! Let us tell them the truth!
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your interesting email, which I forwarded to a colleague based in the United States.
I understand it must be hard for somebody in your situation. But anecdotal evidence and statistics suggest that however hard life is for immigrants in the United States, it's even harder for immigrants in Europe.
Thanks again,
John Miller.
I am going to e-mail him, and would like others to do so too! Let us tell them the truth!
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your interesting email, which I forwarded to a colleague based in the United States.
I understand it must be hard for somebody in your situation. But anecdotal evidence and statistics suggest that however hard life is for immigrants in the United States, it's even harder for immigrants in Europe.
Thanks again,
John Miller.
hairstyles Mapa do Brasil
gc_lover
07-24 12:17 PM
Can I file concurrently I-140 and I-485 if the labor is approved but haven't received the hard copy? What do I need to attach to these applications to substitute for the hard copy?
If you have a screenshot of approval, you can use that to file concurrently!
I am in exact same situation, except I have already filed on July 2nd. I am not very sure about this whole thing, but some lawyers are saying this only applies to people filing from July 17 to Aug 17th, I dont know. I will keep my fingers crossed and see what will happen to my application.
If you have a screenshot of approval, you can use that to file concurrently!
I am in exact same situation, except I have already filed on July 2nd. I am not very sure about this whole thing, but some lawyers are saying this only applies to people filing from July 17 to Aug 17th, I dont know. I will keep my fingers crossed and see what will happen to my application.
snathan
04-28 05:40 PM
Until you know the reason for denial, its difficult to give any opinion. If you know the chances are very low if you are going for appeal, I would still advise you for that to get some time.
1. When your appeal is pending you can use the approved PERM to get your H1B if you are beyond 6 years.
2. If your I-140 is denied, it will trigger the I-485 denial.
3. If your I-485 is denied, the EAD is become invalid. Then I am not sure about the AP status.
I am not sure but think you can use EAD if you go for appeal...
So its always good to have H1B as back up for EAD and AP. At least you will be in status.
1. When your appeal is pending you can use the approved PERM to get your H1B if you are beyond 6 years.
2. If your I-140 is denied, it will trigger the I-485 denial.
3. If your I-485 is denied, the EAD is become invalid. Then I am not sure about the AP status.
I am not sure but think you can use EAD if you go for appeal...
So its always good to have H1B as back up for EAD and AP. At least you will be in status.
i99
09-07 06:17 PM
Seems like you are safe, but, I would ask an attorney just just just in case. Worth the $150.

No comments:
Post a Comment