Popular Post

Sunday, June 5, 2011

super duty wallpaper

super duty wallpaper. Ford Super Duty F-450 Naked
  • Ford Super Duty F-450 Naked



  • mljones99
    Mar 27, 12:19 PM
    On my way home last night from a wedding I noticed gas anywhere from 3.49 to 3.66 for 87 octane.





    super duty wallpaper. 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty and
  • 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty and



  • tenshin5426
    May 1, 06:34 AM
    give em hell kid! really fantastic going lets just hope apple are far to busy skirmishing with samsung then picking on young businessmen rofl





    super duty wallpaper. Ford Super Duty 2010 Ford
  • Ford Super Duty 2010 Ford



  • ten-oak-druid
    Mar 24, 07:15 PM
    A $300 ipad is perfect for the person willing to buy a $300 Dell computer. Apple should keep ipad 1 around at the reduced price to corner the low end tablet market. Perhaps a year from now Apple could sell ipad 1 for as low as $200?

    This is a real surprising trend for Apple products, I cannot recall such deep discounts on the "old" model of anything in the past. I have an iPad1 and was planning to sell it and get an iPad2. But the "value" of both just when south by 40% to 50%.

    What I mean is - I can't be the only one thinking if I wait until the iPad3 comes along I'll be able to grab an iPad2 for 40% off.

    I have to wonder what Apple is planning to prevent this from happening next year?

    I'd keep the old one. It is a quality photo frame if nothing else. Put it on a table in the living room and have it for guests to use.





    super duty wallpaper. Ford Super Duty HD wallpaper
  • Ford Super Duty HD wallpaper



  • mofunk
    Nov 24, 08:31 PM
    This week XtremeMac posted their iPod Touch 4G online. I was ready to pull out my credit card and make a purchase but I decided to swing by Staples one more time to see if they were in stock. The previous weeks Staples had marked down all their 2G XtremeMac cases. So I was hoping it would be in stock. Well I picked one up tonight and was extremely excited to see that the case feels just as good as the previous line.

    The fit of the Tuffwrap is nice and snug. I remember the 1st two cases I bought for my 1st Gen iTouch was between $20-30. The second one I thought of not skimping and got an Incase for my iPod then the one after I purchased another Incase from a discount store. Both times they split.



    more...


    super duty wallpaper. 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty by
  • 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty by



  • mrwheet
    Nov 18, 10:21 AM
    That $130k will all go to the lawyers, even if he is able to establish that he has a legal "right" to sell those parts, and I think that'll be a challenge.

    Yeah, that's the sad part; lawyers will walk away with all the profit. How absurd is that?

    I suppose if these casings were literally thrown away by Apple, and he's able to prove it, then it wouldn't be any different than those people who go through the bins and pawn off the treasures they find... Mind you, I don't know whether that's legal either.





    super duty wallpaper. 2011 Ford Super Duty line,
  • 2011 Ford Super Duty line,



  • Juventuz
    Apr 1, 10:50 AM
    TV is trash anyway. Who has time left to waste watching commercials & shodily slapped together shows?

    Have time to kill? Do something constructive on Inkpad or iDraw.
    Want some light entertainment on while you do something productive? Netflix
    Want something cheap and raunchy? Youpr0n

    There is nothing TV does that one of these other things doesn't do better.

    And yet if it weren't for those shows, most people wouldn't care about Netflix streaming.



    more...


    super duty wallpaper. 2005 Ford Super Duty - Off the
  • 2005 Ford Super Duty - Off the



  • Fukui
    Apr 4, 05:34 PM
    I'm a writer and it (Pages) is totally unsuitable. Clearly a wannabe DTP program, ala Publisher. I'm sure Pages is great for doing a church newsletter. For any moderately-serious writing, Pages is unacceptable.
    I think thats the whole point.
    They wouldn't wanna step on MS' territory... just yet anyways.





    super duty wallpaper. New Car wallpaper: Ford Super
  • New Car wallpaper: Ford Super



  • MacFly123
    Mar 26, 03:39 PM
    Two questions:

    1) Is that an iPad on the table?
    2) Who paid for the coffee? :D

    -Kevin

    I was wondering if that was an iPad on the table too. Only other thing I think it could be was the bill, but for just coffee? Probably was an iPad! :cool:

    ""They're going to see it all eventually so who cares how they get it." Which seemed to be about web content, said the tipster."

    How can that be interpreted about web content ? :confused:

    How can it NOT be? Maybe not web, but it was obviously about content I would say!

    Now thats a publicity stunt if ever I saw one!

    Ya, actually one of the first things that popped into my mind about this is that it was planned to help both companies images and relationship seem better in the press!

    He rich, yet he wears the same thing every day?

    He's very into simplicity and minimalism, just look at the way apple products are designed. I think its a conscious choice to wear a simple black turtleneck and jeans, even though he could easily afford any clothes he wanted.

    Yes, it is a conscious decision on Steve's part. Kind of cool if you think about it. Not my cup of tea though haha :D Honestly, it seems weird whenever I see Steve dressed in anything BUT the black turtle neck and blue jeans with his New Balance sneakers lol!



    more...


    super duty wallpaper. Ford F-250 Super Duty 2008
  • Ford F-250 Super Duty 2008



  • MrCrowbar
    Nov 14, 12:50 PM
    "Because he's a pervert, son. Stop staring at his screen and keep watching how the American hero slaughters evil terrorists with his machine gun on your TV screen."

    Technically, people were able to watch porn on their notebooks during a flight, and so far this hasn't been an issue, has it?

    I flew with Virgin Atlantic once, and they have a great entertainment system where you could watch porn if you wanted. But it says you have to ask a stewardess to enable it for you (enter a code)... Might be a bit embarassing asking "Can you put the password in so I can watch big boobies 4 please?" :p





    super duty wallpaper. Ford Super Duty 39
  • Ford Super Duty 39



  • Snowy_River
    Nov 14, 11:16 AM
    Not legally ... Apple owns the patent to the iPod dock connector. Any commercial or retail use is strictly against Apple patents. Developers pay a small percentage to Apple for every product sold that uses the iPod dock connector. While it has been hacked and many home brew adapter guides have been on the internet, these items are also not for sale. So, I doubt we WILL see such an adapter.

    Of course, what you're implying, but not saying explicitly, is that Apple would never license the dock connector to a product that would be an adaptor to Zune. I'm not so sure that's true. Look at it this way, what's the best way for Apple to make sure that companies don't go putting Zune connectors in their cars and on their airplanes? Allow there to be a way to connect a Zune to an iPod dock connector. It's very magnanimous of Apple, but it means that Zune users will have one more bit of inconvenience compared to iPod users.

    So, I stand by what I said. I believe it will happen... legally.



    more...


    super duty wallpaper. super truck heavy duty picture
  • super truck heavy duty picture



  • rasher
    Mar 21, 11:11 AM
    anyone have any luck over the weekend?





    super duty wallpaper. Super duty PSP Wallpapers
  • Super duty PSP Wallpapers



  • MacRumors
    Mar 23, 03:56 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/03/23/u-s-army-officials-visit-apple-campus-as-agency-weighs-purchasing-and-development-plans/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/03/23/165604-us_army.png


    more...


    super duty wallpaper. Ford F-Series Super Duty HD
  • Ford F-Series Super Duty HD



  • Hans Brix
    Apr 21, 09:38 PM
    Paid $4.159 for 87 octane on 04/18/2011 in Northern California.





    super duty wallpaper. Ford F-Series Super Duty
  • Ford F-Series Super Duty



  • goobot
    Mar 23, 01:30 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    And this will help apple how? People aren't gana buy iOS devices for airplay but will for the atv.



    more...


    super duty wallpaper. Ford Super Duty 2008 wallpaper
  • Ford Super Duty 2008 wallpaper



  • AxisOfBeagles
    Mar 11, 07:50 PM
    I like the idea you have going here. I would like the saturation more realistic, but that's just me. Different framing and cropping come to mind. Maybe play off the differences in the textures and color, putting them closer and cropping or framing in tight. I may play with this idea when I can. I have nice oranges, but I need an apple. And the nice lighting setup you have.

    Please excuse the PhotoShop hack of your image...:)

    Dale

    Dale - no excusing required. You are one of a handful of folks here whose opinions I highly value and look forward to. To the suggestions you raise;
    * Saturation. Acknowledged. to be fair to my concept tho, that was intentional. To achieve the greatest degree of obvious contrast in the photo I pushed the colors on the orange and the apple - but not overall in the photo.

    * Composition (framing). This was the issue that concerned me the most. I played with different crops but elected to go with a very symmetrical and obvious crop - with the idea in mind that this best reinforced the obvious contrast elements (apples-oranges and black-white). But I never even thought of or attempted a close crop such as you used here, and now I'm gonna go play with that. I rather like it and it still seems to carry the conceptual message of contrast.

    As always - thanks much for the great feedback.





    super duty wallpaper. Wallpaper Ford Super Duty
  • Wallpaper Ford Super Duty



  • MrSmith
    Nov 11, 09:57 PM
    Robster.
    No. In fact the average Japanese cannot say 'robster'. The 'L to R' problem ('ret's go') is when Japanese know they're trying to say an English word with 'L' and automatically think the Japanese sound would be incorrect so try to make it sound more like English. The actual Japanese L/R sound is nearer to 'L' and our English words beginning with 'L' are not a problem. Therefore the average Japanese would pronounce 'lobster' with an 'L' but 'rabbit' would be pronounced 'labbit'.



    more...


    super duty wallpaper. 2010 Ford F Series Super Duty
  • 2010 Ford F Series Super Duty



  • xyz1534
    Mar 10, 10:26 PM
    Still undecided on whether to go to the Apple Store or BB...

    Either way will probably head over to Stonebriar since I don't think there's a BB near Willow bend....





    super duty wallpaper. Pickups Ford Super Duty
  • Pickups Ford Super Duty



  • nylonsteel
    Apr 5, 09:27 AM
    ah - good ol woz - the funny aapl family uncle





    super duty wallpaper. ford : super duty f 650 / ford
  • ford : super duty f 650 / ford



  • pdc123
    Apr 15, 08:08 AM
    Let's see...

    Most successful desktop operating system: Microsoft Windows.
    Most successful server operating system: Microsoft Windows Server.
    Most successful office suite: Microsoft Office.

    Three good reasons (and there would be more like Exchange Server, Sharepoint Portal, SQL Server, Visual Studio) to also have confidence in the man if he were hired as a product manager.

    Like it or not, Microsoft still is the most IMPORTANT software company around, and they don't hire incompetent idiots either.

    Before I start, I want to be clear: I see no problem with Apple hiring this guy, I'm sure it was an intelligent, well-reasoned decision regardless of whether or not it works out.

    However, you're just being silly.

    Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office were entrenched into the market well over a decade ago, but that doesn't make the current incarnation of the company good at new product development any more than AT&T's history would make it automatically the best cell phone carrier. Visual Studio, Exchange, and SQL Server are enterprise level products, and Apple is not primarily an enterprise-driven business. If you exclude the Xbox (which is only just now starting to pull a profit), the last 5-10 years of Microsoft new consumer-level product development is objectively a sad, profitless story.

    (As an aside, including Sharepoint in that list is hilarious. Three out of three companies that I've worked for while Sharepoint was around jumped on that bandwagon and abandoned it in disgust in a year or less. As packaged it is a worst-of-everything-but-hey-at-least-you-have-one-of-everything mess.)

    Of course, none of this has anything to do with system administration/architecture, which was the point of the post you were replying to. I'll agree, up to a point, that Microsoft's issue is one of vision, direction, and organization, not engineering talent. The up-to-a-point is that you'd have to be a bit of a weenie (or very risk averse) to be top tier graduate talent to have your whole world at your disposal, and of all the possibilities in the world you'd choose Microsoft over a start up, research group, or more, erm, with the times big corporation (e.g. Google).** Of the CS majors I personally knew in my graduating class at MIT, six work for Google. The only one that works for Microsoft was a business major.

    ** - Unless you were lucky enough to find a specialized group that Microsoft is dumping research money into that happens to align with what you want to do academically.





    Knowimagination
    Mar 10, 05:46 PM
    No one has mentioned the Apple store in Fort Worth... could mean good things for me! I plan on scoping it out around noon... stocked with school work and snacks!

    I will be at the Fort Worth store too im not expecting a crowd

    Man now I am torn, I was going to just get it at Best Buy but it looks like they won't let me and I am about 30 miles from both the knox st. store and the ft worth store, decisions decisions.





    AFPoster
    Feb 15, 05:43 PM
    OSX has this tool built in. It's DigitalColor Meter in the Utilites folder.

    This App is incredible!!!





    generationxwing
    Nov 14, 08:35 AM
    Now that is a brilliant idea. Earlier this year I took a 26 hour flight(s) to Asia, and I would have LOVED to have been able to take advantage of this.





    CaptMurdock
    Apr 23, 11:43 AM
    ... free everything and someone to teach us how to wipe our butts. We have this weird vision for American where everything should be an incentive to be responsible.

    anything else promotes irresponsibility

    How about you help get the Morality Police off our backs first and then we'll talk about the "incentive to be responsible"? I have a job, I take care of my family, I pay my bills, I'm not slicing co-eds' throats in the middle of the night, I'm not selling guns to Middle Eastern nutballs -- so at what point does the Holier-Than-Me crowd take me off its speed-dial? They say it's all about Personal Responsibility and yet when I achieve my Decent Member Of Society Merit Badge, they're still telling me how to live, and more to the point, what my wife does with her body.





    MikhailT
    Mar 28, 09:05 AM
    When has Apple ever made anything more than "just a small improvement"?

    To many users, Snow Leopard is just a small improvement over Leopard.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment